- the advancement of feminist research and pedagogy across histories, locales, identities, materialities, and media;
- the education and mentoring of feminist faculty and graduate students in scholarship, research methods, praxis, and the politics of the profession.
As an organization of dedicated individuals and groups, we seek to cultivate a dynamic, intellectually challenging, and professionally nurturing community. We welcome and sustain all who do feminist work, inclusive of all genders, sexualities, races, classes, nationalities, religions, abilities, and other identities, in their research and/or classrooms.
Most importantly, we are a busy and growing organization, offering many opportunities for involvement. Advisory Board members contribute to the Coalition in the following ways:
- serving on organizational committees (e.g., book award, article award, research award, ad hoc committees);
- serving on the editorial board of the peer-edited, semi-annual journal Peitho;
- liaising with the conference organizers of our biennial Feminisms and Rhetorics conference;
- facilitating mentoring tables at the Coalition’s annual 4Cs session;
- and attending scheduled Advisory Board meetings during the 2018-2020 term
Please submit all nominations to Tarez Graban (firstname.lastname@example.org) by March 11, 2018. Initial nominations should include the nominee’s name, current institutional affiliation, and e-mail contact information.
Tarez Samra Graban
**Nominees need not already be members of the Coalition, but they will be asked to join upon accepting their nomination.