As you may know, the pandemic prevented the Coalition from hosting our traditional “mentoring tables” at CCCC again this year. We are pleased to bring you a series of “Virtual Mentoring Sessions” in their place this summer. Here is a listing of our sessions and additional details and registration for our first session.
- Feminist and Queer Pedagogies, Wed., July 6, 2pm ET/1pm CT
- Writing and Publishing Your Book, Wed, July 13, 12pm ET/11am CT
- Parenting and Academia, Wed., July 20th, TBA
- Ruth Osorio, (she/her) Assistant Professor of Women’s Studies, Old Dominion University
- Preparing for the Academic Job Market, Tues., Aug. 2nd, 2pm ET/1pm CT
Please join us for the first session in the series:
Feminist and Queer Pedagogies
Wednesday, JULY 6 @ 2:00 PM Eastern Time
This virtual mentoring session offers an opportunity to ask questions and share suggestions for strengthening our commitment to and practice of feminist and queer pedagogies.
In keeping with the interactive tradition of the mentoring tables, we request that attendees come with questions to raise for the table.
For security purposes, registration is required. Register here:
Hope to see you on July 6th and for the rest of the sessions this summer!
Jess Enoch, President, and
Becca Richards, Vice President