Begin your CCCC 2013 experience at our Wednesday night session!
Coalition of Women Scholars in the History of Rhetoric and Composition.
Riviera Hotel, Grande Ballroom D, First Floor
Wednesday, March 13, 6:30–8:30 p.m.
“Connecting Past and Future Feminist Research Practices”
Chair: Elizabeth Tasker-Davis, Stephen F. Austin State University, Nacogdoches,TX
Keynote Speakers: Jessica Enoch, University of Maryland, College Park. “Mining, Mapping, and Making: Feminist Historiography and the Digital Humanities”
Letizia Guglielmo, Kennesaw State University, Atlanta, GA. “Finding their Voices: Feminist Intervention, Public Narratives, and Social Media.”
Phyllis Thompson, East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. “The New Archive: Women, Writing, and Work.”
Book and article awards, presented by Nancy Myers
Roundtable discussions with established and new feminist scholars:
1) History Methodologies – Nan Johnson, Marta Hess
2) Single Author Book Manuscript – Kathleen Welch, Lindal Buchanan
3) Collaborative Research and Writing – Jenn Fishman, Andrea Lunsford, Carolyn Wisniewski
4) Full Professor Portfolio – Lynee Lewis Gaillet, Kate Adams, Lisa Ede
5) Turning the Dissertation into a Book Manuscript – Cheryl Glenn, Shirley Wilson Logan, Wendy Hayden
6) Edited Collections – Kris Ratcliffe, Wendy Sharer, Jacqueline McLeod Rogers
7) Finding Balance between Professional and Personal Life – Hui Wu, Barb L’Eplattenier, Jenny Bay
8) Interviewing and Changing Jobs – Nancy Myers, Jessica Enoch
9) Women in Digital Spaces – Mary P. Sheridan and Lee Nickoson, Mariana Grohowski